Air conditioned room to provide you that extra comfort you need away from your home.
Providing additional security for all our guests through video surveliance in the hotel premises.
Ample free parking space near the hotel premise to keep your vehicle safe.
Essential room service facilities that make your stay in Pandharpur a comfortable stay.
It is located in the heart of the city and is easy to reach , also being near to the temple it is convinient. Clean and Air conditioned rooms give you the best comfort.
Pandharpur is a major holy place in Maharashtra and it is also called South Kashi. It is famous for the Lord Vitthal temple situated on the bank of Bhima river. Bhima river is also known as Chandrabhaga as it takes shape like crescent moon near the town.There are 4 yatra’s (wari- gathering of pilgrims/devotees) per year, of which Ashadhi and Kartiki are the main yatra’s. Devotees comes from all over Maharashtra.
It is the main centre of worship for Vithoba, a form of the god Vishnu or Krishna, and his consort Rakhumai. It is the most visited temple in Maharashtra.
Situated on the banks of River Chandrabhaga , Pundalik is credited to have brought Vithoba to Pandharpur, where Vithoba’s central shrine stands today.
Gopalpura temple is Shri Krishna temple on top of a hill which is called Gopalpura Parvat (hill). This parvat is widely believed as the Govardhan parvat.
Vishnupad Temple is a temple with large sixteen pillars supporting the ceiling. Several postures of Lord Krishna & Lord Vishnu are portrayed on the pillars.
KAIKADI MAHARAJ MATH
This Math is a great attraction for children. It has lots of brightly colored images & paintings of various scenes based on Puranic descriptions.
ANCIENT MAHADEV TEMPLE, KORTI
Ancient Mahadev Temple located 10Km south-west of Pandharpur. Beautifully sculpted 18 pillars sabhamandap. Ancient In scripts are still at temple .
When you access our Site, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and to give you better service. Further, your personal information is used to administer a promotion and contents on the Site. Also, to reply to queries of the various authorities in regard to your accessing of the Site and services availed by you.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Extra mattress will be provided for triple occupancy bookings.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Parking will provided be at owners risk
We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12 noon and you can check-in any time after that till your reservation is valid.
For bookings up to 3 rooms –
|Cancellation Time||Cancellation Fee|
|24 hours or more prior to check-in time||Free cancellation (100% refund)|
|Less than 24 hours before check-in time||50% refund|
|On check-in day||One night’s booking amount|
On the date of check-in
In case you decide to cancel a booking after check-in time or do not show up at the hotel, charges for the first two nights or the complete booking amount, whichever is lower, shall be deducted.
Mid Stay Cancellations
In case you decide to shorten your booking post the check-in date, you will be charged for the next 24 hours after the official cancellation. Money for the remaining nights will be refunded.
How to Cancel
You can call us on +91 2186 220666 or +91 9657712112 to cancel your booking.